The natural ingredients that maintain the health of the body have also real benefits for skin beauty.
Homemade treatments are helpful against common skin imperfections. We propose a selection of the most effective natural treatments for your skin.
- Avocado and honey is an ideal mask for all skin types.
Use one-half of ripe avocado and a quarter cup of honey. Crush the fruit and mix it well with honey. Apply the mask on your face and let it stay for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- We already know that honey does wonders for our skin. Thus, to moisturize dry skin, it’s enough to heat a teaspoon of honey and then gently massage the skin with the warm honey. The massage should last 10 minutes. Leave it to dry and then rinse with warm water.
- Olive oil is one of the most hydrating natural ingredients that leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smooth.
To prepare the mask, you need to mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the face and neck, then leave it on for 20-30 minutes. Finally, rinse your face with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
Masks for oily skin
- This is one of the most common facial masks with lemon. Lemon deeply exfoliates the skin and the sugar opens the pores, thus clearing the skin of all impurities and oil.
Mix the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of sugar, then apply the mask on your face and neck. Leave the mask to act for 10 minutes, then rinse it with cold water.
- To achieve this mask for oily skin, mix the juice of half a lemon with 3 tablespoons of yogurt and a beaten egg white. Apply the mask on your face and leave it to act for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Clay masks are good for almost all skin types. For oily skin, mix clay with water or lemon juice, apply on the face and leave the mask for more than 15 minutes.
- The spots that appear on the skin during pregnancy or at the age of 40 years is an unpleasant aspect for all women. It’s basically the result of uncontrolled exposure to the sun, major hormonal changes, and excess melatonin. Even worse, is that once occurred, is very hard to get rid of them.
The best way to protect your skin from UV radiation is by using a natural product made of jojoba oil with SPF 10-15. To get rid of existing stains, apply a papaya mask once or twice a and look for creams with bleaching agents such as licorice extract or mandarin.
- Try a skin lightening cream
If your skin has uneven pigmentation at some areas and you want to improve it, a skin whitening cream is the right solution. Opt for a skin lightening cream that contains natural ingredients, such as mandarin, chamomile, lemon, lady’s mantle, horseradish, etc. It is very successful at removing stains caused by various reasons(sunlight, aging, acne, etc).The skin will remain soft and well moisturized. You must have patience because depigmentation treatments can take months to show visible results.
Dark circles&eye bags remedies
- These two issues often come hand in hand and are the result of poor circulation.
Genetic inheritance plays a very high role in this, but also alcohol, salty food, and allergies.
Choose natural ingredients such as green tea, vitamin K, calendula, and chamomile.
- Let 2 cups of water boil and add 2-3 bags of green tea; after 5 minutes remove the tea bags and let the liquid cool. When it reaches room temperature, pour it into an ice cube tray and put it in the freezer. Use the frozen green tea cubes in the morning for almost 10-15 minutes.
Skin tag remedies
Oregano oil, dandelion steam juice, lemon juice, garlic and apple cider vinegar are just a few of the natural remedies that can help you get rid of skin tags. Apply any one of these remedies several times per day until the skin tags fade away. You can also find some natural skin tag removal serums that you can buy online and which will help you achieve faster results.